Bring the whole family to the Hands On Children’s Museum in Olympia, WA, and celebrate the New Year throughout the day.
Their Noon Year’s Eve Party is a fun holiday tradition and one of the favorite events of the season. Celebrate different regions of the world and ring in the New Year on Saturday, December 31, from 10 am until 5 pm.
- Get excited about new beginnings, fun activities, and that there is no need to stay up until midnight!
- Get the best of both hemispheres at the Blizzard Beach Blast.
- Don your Hawaiian shirts, make your own leis, but don’t leave your mittens and hats at home!
- Count down to the New Year with the hourly ball drop.
- Meet and dance with the Winter Princess.
- Visit live warm- and cold-blooded animals.
- Set Ice on Fire and freeze and smash tropical fruits with Dr. Science.
New Benefit for Members: Free Admission!
Non-members: Regular Admission
We are so excited to be giving away a Family Admission Pass, good for 2 adults & 3 children, to the Hands On Children’s Museum’s Noon Year’s Eve Party in Olympia, WA! Details to enter below!