Enter to win 4 tickets to “Frozen Fairy Tales” at the Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall!
With “Let It Go” from Disney’s Frozen and music from The Snow Queen, The Winter’s Tale and The Nutcracker, kids will love this hearty celebration of the coming winter.
The Oregon Symphony Kids Concerts are about an hour in length, designed specifically for listeners 5 to 10 years young. There’s no better way to introduce your little ones to the thrills of live orchestral music! Concerts are both educational and entertaining – an experience the whole family can enjoy. Wondering what to expect at an Oregon Symphony Kids Concert? Here are a few fun facts:
• Each concert starts at 2 pm, and runs a kid-friendly one hour.
• It’s ok to move around in your seat, laugh and clap.
• Limited booster seats are available – visit the Cloak Room upon arrival to reserve yours!
• Our favorite actress/singer Pam Mahon returns to narrate! Pam has performed in the Oregon Symphony Kid’s Concerts as a variety of characters, including a musical detective, an explorer, Mrs. Claus and a clown.
• Norman Huynh, our Associate Conductor, conducts each concert.
• Families are encouraged to arrive a few minutes early, to enjoy their own self-guided tour of the Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall – the extravagant chandeliers, staircases, marble statues and views from the balcony are always a delight.
• The Pacific Youth Choir joins the orchestra, adding its own touch of musical merriment. With more than 250 students representing over 60 Portland metro area schools, PYC is widely acclaimed as one of the finest choral programs on the West Coast.
• “Frozen Fairy Tales” will also feature Dance West – a nationally recognized dance academy composed of dancers ages 13-19. The audience always lights up when Dance West takes the stage!
• The Kids Concert program books include a brief description of the orchestra and their location on stage – the perfect learning tool to introduce your children to the wonderful world of music.
We are so excited to be giving away four tickets to “Frozen Fairy Tales” to a lucky winner. Details to enter below! Good luck!