Need more ideas for spicing up your granola? Check these ones out, and find the basic recipe in the September issue of PDX Parent.
• Autumn Harvest: Pumpkin seeds, cranberries, raisins and add an additional 1 teaspoon ground ginger
• Summer’s Bounty: Slivered almonds, sunflower seeds, dried blueberries and cherries
• Tropical Twist: Flaked, unsweetened coconut, pumpkin seeds, and chopped dried pineapple and papaya.
• Mediterranean Flare: Slivered almonds or pistachios, sesame seeds, and chopped dates and dried apricots. Substitute ½ tablespoon cardamom for the cinnamon.
Latest posts by Ali Wilkinson (see all)
- Budget Date Night Ideas with Your Sweetie - February 9, 2018
- The PDX Parent Podcast Is Here! - February 8, 2018
- Eight Portland Valentine’s Date Ideas for You and Your Kid - February 8, 2018